Right click on the registration button above and fill out the registration form with the required information under our control. After all necessary data are shown, click on "Register". In a few minutes you will receive from the ASGL a confirmation email with an activation link. Click to get unlock on the activation link to your account.
The mail server may be overloaded and the mail reaches you with a delay. If within one hour confirmation e-mail be received, please check your spam or junk e-mail folder. In case you did not receive an email, please you contact Support at "support[at]asgl.eu".
Go to your User Center "Edit Profile". Enter all relevant data for you, and then click on the "Edit Profile" button. Your settings are now accepted. Check you can edit this by clicking "View Profile" in the User Center.
In your "User Center" menu item exists "Delete Account". The account can not be deleted if it is still active in leagues, penalties or team has heard. If the account once deleted, it can not be re-enabled.
Go to the profile of the user that you want like to add to your Buddy List. "Add as friend" Click on the icon on the top right. Now the user has to do is confirm your friend request. After he has done this, since your friends.
Go to your User Center and click on the button "Game Account". Now you click on the button "Add Game Account". Choose from your game and enter your corresponding game account ID. In addition, it may be that the game requires a anticheat ID. If you want to edit a game account has already been created, you need to upload a screenshot evidence and issue an opinion.
Go to your User Center on "Support". Click on the button "write support ticket" and enter a subject and your description (optional you can upload a file). Now you click on the button "New Support Ticket write" and your support ticket is received. We will process your request as quickly as possible.
Click in Teamcenter (navigation menu) "View All Teams" on. Click on the icon "Team abandonment", which you want to leave. If you leave a main team, you will be automatically kicked out even subteams. Should you be the founder of a team, all members of the team will be kicked.
Click in Teamcenter (navigation menu) "View All Teams" on. Choose a subteam and click the icon "to members of management." "Add New Member" Click on the button below and follow the instructions. A member of a main team add is not possible!
Right click on a Gather "GATHER: LAST MINUTE" or above in the navigation on Gather. You have the options available Gather filtering. Click on a Gathernamen and then choose a team (Team Yellow or Blue Team). Allows you to choose whether you own a server or not. Optionally, you still have to enter a password in order to join the Gather can.
"Create Gather" Click the above navigation to Gather and click on the icon. Fill in all relevant data to your Gather, then click the "Confirm" button. Your Gather is now created and players can join. Once all players have clicked the "Ready" button, you get the button "Gather Start" appears.
Did you pay by Paypal or bank transfer immediately, usually your account will be automatically approved by the system. Did you pay by bank transfer, the validation of this Premiums between 3-7 days can avail.
Do you have a match is postponed, it can and must both team managers enter the newly elected appointment and confirm. To do this go to "My Matches" and choose to "open challenge" from your match. There you confirm the claim and änderst the appointment.
- Within 72 hours the protest must be filed via the protest form, which occurs in case of discrepancies in a match.
- To explain the facts of a protest, 1 representative per team is sufficient.
- If a protest is filed, it must contain detailed information. Unsubstantiated claims such as Cheaters or the were not clean! do not help us in the Enlightenment.
- A protest should be legible and understandable. Point and comma facilitate and accelerate the work of the admins. Insults of any kind are to be omitted and could result in a protest being denied and punished with penalty points.
- Protest is only to be lodged if this is justified. Intentionally unsubstantiated or protests that are constantly rejected, can be punished with penalty points in order not to hinder the work of an admins.
- Once the protest has been filed, the accused party has the right to comment on the incident. She is automatically notified of the protest and does not need an invitation from an admins. If there is no position name, the admin decides according to the submitted data.
If there is a suspicion for the use of unauthorized aids, the following points must be observed.
- Name and ASGL account link of the potential cheater - Type, description or name of the used cheat - Anticheat screen - Log of a streaming service (ac tool?) - Demolink and Demoname (example CoD 10: opponent.dm_1) - Time index (Timetable) with description of each scene
You can sign in/out from the newsletter at any time. To do this you go to your usercenter under "Edit profile" and can at the point "notifications" set the pick at "ASGL Newsletter" (activated) or remove (disabled).